In case you haven’t noticed, chokers are back in style in a big way. Funny how a bit of black ribbon can seriously fashion-up you’re last minute thrown-together outfit and up your chic by 100%. If you’ve been Insta-stalking the cool crowd and envy their neck jewellery, but are a lazy DIY-er, this simple do it yourself has you sorted to make your very own design chain choker.
Get inspired by these 10 cool ways to style a choker.
1. Opt for a simple but classy wraparound choker with a long string and then tied a knot. I recommend a thin, wax-wrapped one.
2. Put a spin on your standard choker with these large pearls and beads.
3. Pin a brooche on the centre of a black ribbon.
4. Convert a long chain to a multi layered chocker necklace.
5. Grab a belt of any dress/gown, tie the knot behind and you’re good to go.
6. detach one leg of the stoking to create a sexy and edgy choker style.
7. Take a velvet strand, decorate it up with some embellishments. For all the following chokers I added snap fasteners to tie the ends.
8. Attaching pendants may also work beautifully.
9. Treat the scarf like a choker in a thin style, tie the knot from behind.
10. Get your hands on your boyfriend bely or your own leather belt and tie it around for a boho look.
Do you like the choker trend? Which style choker is your favourite? Tell us in the comments below!