Whether you have beautiful earrings, rings or necklaces that you want to display or looking for a creative diy project, a jewellery tree can add rustic flair to your room. Its fun, easy and glams up the entire corner. Read on to know how I made my jewellery house.
Start this project with a long nature walk to search for the perfect branch! Your branch should have lots of little branches and look like a miniature tree. The stick I used is about 18 inches tall and 13 inches wide, but it can be what ever size you like. A dead branch is best for this project since the wood is already dry and the tree it came from no longer needs it.
Things you will need-
- A dead branch with lot of sticks coming out
- A sturdy holder or a vass
- Spray paint
Steps to be followed-
- Start by beautifying it up with some spray paint. Im spray painting it all golden for some glam quotient.
- Once thats done, take a breather and let the paint dry for about a 5-6 hours.
- Place the tree in the centre of the planter and pour the sand till the top
- The last step is to add your jewellery all over your tree.
And you are all done. Obviously don’t hang too heavy necklaces otherwise it might break or misbalance.
Now you have a home for your jewellery.